Monday, January 08, 2007

My last semester




Wednesday will mark the first day of my last semester. Words can not describe how happy I am that this is now coming to a completion, but as with anything...this too shall pass. As well as being my last semester, this will also be one of my challenging semesters. It will be challenging in the sense of academics (although some classes will be tough), it will be challenging by the time schedule I have to live by now. It seems that my procrastination skills will be destroyed this semester...Lord's willing! Here is class schedule:



  • Marriage & Family and the Christian Community

  • Intro to Philosophy

  • American Government

  • Global Perspectives

  • Pastoral Ministry

  • International Field Practicum

It will be a crazy semester!

No comments: