Thursday, January 04, 2007

2006 Highlights and Lowlights

The 2006 year is now gone forever. Here are few things that have left some sort of impact upon my life:

Hightlights
  • Experiencing God through school, ministry, and personal reflections.
  • My sister's wedding.
  • Finishing my junior year and half my senior year with a 3.5 GPA.
  • Seeing my guys in my small group grow in their faith.
  • Having some awesome air-soft wars.
  • Experiencing a relationship.
  • Flying to Texas for the first time.
  • Watching a ministry grow.
  • Flying to Atlanta.
  • Experiencing summer camp at Catalina.

Lowlights

  • Procrastination got the best of me.
  • Having to make hard decisions.
  • Ministry issues that cause me to compromise.

I am confident that 2007 will foster new opportunities and fond memories.

1 comment:

-+-Spacey-+- said...

Hey Lucas,

It's your cuz Traci :) I found your blog. Awesome, you have some cool pictures on here too :). I hope I get to see you soon, and that you had a good New Years ;). I'm doing much better now just getting back into the swing of things. But I just wanted to stop by and say Hi :) E-mail me sometime we'll catch up :-D.

Spacey1141@hotmail.com

TTYL

-Traci

PS- You made me get a google name just so I can say Hi to you ;)