Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Blog

I get the distinct feeling that my blogs are not being read by people. I have formulate this notion by the fact that I only receive comments from my friend Mike (who I think reads everybody's blog) and by this retard who likes to share his useless knowledge on how to make money. So what if I started to say that I hate life and was going to kill myself...would someone response or am I not cool enough. Better yet, what if I stated that I became a Mormon or a Satan Worshiper. I bet you Sunday brunch I would have people coming out of the wood work dispelling these convictions. Maybe I should be fake and post outrageous information so that people can lose brain cells without the use of narcotics. Its all useless!!! What is the purpose of a blog anyway? To communicate? I feel like S.E.T.I. listening into to deep space for absolutely nothing! It is true my blog is boring and unknown. Humm....I feel better now :.)

5 comments:

Nicole Lovato said...

Lucas,
I read your blog, you're even on my bloglines. I hope that makes you feel better and if not, I don't think that anyone really reads my blog except for Mike also.

Anonymous said...

And yes, it's true...I actually do read EVERYONE'S blog. I don't have time anymore for things like sleeping or eating, but I think it's worth so that I can know what's going on everywhere in the world at all times.

Lucas said...

Mike,
WOW! Did I hit a nerve or what that sarcasim? I can't tell.

Anonymous said...

joking....

the McWhorters said...

FIGHT!