Monday, April 23, 2007

Reflections on Public Safety

Okay, can someone explain to me why public safety is now utilizing the use of Kevlar vests? Are they serious? At CBU? Is CBU such a high risk campus that they need to protect themselves from the onslaught of vicious crimes directed towards public safety officers? Silly me, I forgot. There are those numerous gangs on campus that furnish nerf-guns and are deadly accurate with the hot-pink foam missiles. Or could it be the fact that CBU is home to some of the most dangerous people that can toss bibles at such velocity that it could kill man in seconds (especially those NIV's)? Really people, Kevlar vest....? At CBU? I didn't know that CBU was Beirut and that we needed tactical equipment. Where's my nerf-gun again??? Fun times.

PLEASE NOTE: My experience at CBU (for the most part) has been a wonderful experience. The education I received has been second to none. This social comment is just that, a comment. If this offends you, please discontinue reading my blog.

1 comment:

the McWhorters said...

I have a feeling you are going to like my most recent blog ... I'll just say that it includes Public Safety.