Monday, April 16, 2007

My Last Few Words...

This week is the beginning of my last three weeks of school. I am reminded of how much I have grown as a leader and as person. It is weird to see how God works. I look back now and think about the issues that once plagued me. Please note that I stated "once." Now I view those as the learning blocks of life.

It's interesting to read my old youth ministry journals. So much has changed in these last four years. I have learned so much and still continue to learn much. I must confess that am embarrassed of the things I used to hold as the "only way" to do youth ministry. If there is one thing I learned, youth ministry is constantly changing, and once you become complacent, things begin to become rough. Fluid mobility is something anyone working with students needs to have in the arsenal.

I can't to see what else God has for me in the next four years.

No comments: