Monday, February 26, 2007

Middle School Ministry Reality Check




I just read a blog that really hit home. Everyday, I am reminded of how much I have learned, as well as how much I still need to learn. It is a constant pursuit. In all honestly, I struggle with ministry. I have this vision for our students, our leaders, me, and often times I lose focus on the task at hand. More often than not, I forget the reality of junior high ministry...it's about seeds, its about planting them. Tonight, I realized something and was encouraged by a guy who I don't even very well, yet can sympathize with him in his journey with his junior high students. Thanks Josh!

2 comments:

Josh(ua) Treece said...

Dude, you're totally and completely welcome! And I can completely identify and empathize with your post about camp. Keep up the good work you're doing and remember to do it out of God's strength and not your own! Give me a ring if you need another ear to bounce stuff off of!

Josh(ua) Treece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.