Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Java Bliss

Tonight I met with a friend at this new place called Java Bliss. I've meaning to try it out for a few weeks now...glad I did. It was nice place, the coffee was decent and the environment...well... here's what I thought:

  • The place looked like Martha Stewart took a creative dump and flung her feces all over the place...coffee and sea foam green do not go together.
  • If Ikea and bed, bath and beyond had a love child...this place would be it and Richard Simmons would be a charter member.
  • The place also contained games, "connect-Four" are you serious?
  • The crowd was that usual "trendy" kids that knew nothing of intelligence, but could tell you what latest t-shirts were at Abercrombie & Fitch.
  • They sold ridiculous priced coffee cups...$20? Does it cure cancer too?

That all I have to report. Please stop by and enjoy a nice cup Joe....my bad JAVA!!!

1 comment:

wendeth said...

If queer eye took mr starbuck out for coffee....you'd end up at Java Bliss.....lisp included! I am truly curious the "crowd" they are targeting. Being blinded by the site of seafoam and over trendy shaggy haired groupies is more than anyone should have to deal with in one sitting.