Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Favs and Loaths

here are few of my favorite things...
  • Antique books
  • Middle school ministry
  • Morning fog
  • Church history
  • Coffee
  • My dog (Ba'leigh pronounced "Bay-Lee")
  • Synthesizers
  • My family
  • Thai food
  • Sci-fi novels
  • Journaling
  • Haggis
  • Languages
  • Coffee
  • Adults with ADD/ADHD
  • sarcastic people
  • Working with awesome friends
  • My heritage (Irish and Spanish-yeah that's right, I can sing and dance)
  • Chinese food
  • Hiking and taking walks by myself

Things I loath...

  • Traffic
  • Ignorant people
  • People who cry about EVERYTHING (get some thick skin)...okay maybe not so much
  • Sleep
  • Turkey stuffing
  • Fake people
  • Abercrombie and Fitch
  • Not having coffee
  • Library fines
  • The sound of ice being crunched inside someone's mouth
  • People who lie
  • The French (just kidding....:.)
  • Professor's who take forever to grade assignments
  • CRV taxes for anything that comes in a bottle, plastic container, etc.
  • Foul language
  • Not having health insurance
  • Expensive gas

What are some of your favs and loaths?

No comments: