Wednesday, November 15, 2006

24

Within the past 24 hours...I:

  • re-edited a 12 page paper on the demographics of Cairo Egypt
  • listened to 311
  • made a cake (for Veronica)
  • played Jenga with Veronica
  • re-charged my iPod...Twice
  • dropped my car off at the shop (I am carless at the moment)
  • ate breakfast at Chick-fil-e with a good friend and mentor
  • packed my bag
  • finished last minute ministry details
  • talked with God
  • cleaned my room (I hate returning to a messy house)
  • ate lunch at Mr. You's (Lovato's favorite place in Riverside...Just kidding)
  • re-designed 2 event flyers
  • made an "old school" powerpoint presentation...All I can say is that MediaShout rocks!
  • blogged

I leave for Texas tomorrow and I'm so tired...thank God for Starbucks!

No comments: