Monday, October 30, 2006

The Geriatric Deception

Okay, so this afternoon I had lunch by myself at McDonald's. There was this cute old couple in front of me. It's funny how things can change in a blink of an eye. After waiting for their food the old man started to talk to people on how Native Americans are millionaires and need to be kicked out of the united states. As he proudly walked himself to his set (sporting his WWII hat) he began to inform his wife (quite loudly I must say) that the United States has become a whore to other nations. "Everyone needs to speak @#$%ing English" he stated (or should I say yelled). His wife sat there and agreed with him and almost urging him on to puke out his old-school propaganda. The funniest thing about it was that fact that he would have to take breaks in his semi-public pronouncement. He would take, then take a break. It was like a he was moving from one chapter to the next of his hate ridden social comment. Here are a couple points that I thought of while I sat and ate my food:

  • Hate is an ancient evil...and has no boundaries.
  • I thought this guy was possessed by the devil himself. I almost ran to my car and grabbed my handy bottle of holy-water.
  • McDonald's seems to bring out the worst in people.

No comments: