Wednesday, September 13, 2006

On student leadership

I am amazed by students (especially junior high students). Just when I think I have figured them out, "poof" they surprise me. We in the process of launching our student leadership program called nucleus (yes...I get make fun of because of this...Thanks Mike) and already before any sort of real promotion I see students step up the plate. Sometimes they need a little help in the right direction, but their hearts are willing to serve. I saw this tonight. After our Wednesday night program there were a few students who hung back to help clean up, and see if there was anything else I needed help with. Totally cool! I am stunned every single day by God's timing and plan for our ministry. Its fun to sit back and watch the excitement unfold.

1 comment:

Lucas said...

How in the world would a freak'in idiot post a comment about making money on a student leadership post? I'm sorry...I must forgot the whole paragraph I wrote about needing money...askinstoo...thanks for the useles information...MORON!!!