Sunday, July 23, 2006

Weekend Glance...

These are the highlights of my week:

  • VBS is now over...THANK GOD!!!
  • I got to rap during the worship rally at VBS... my CD will be out this fall.
  • Went bodyboarding on Thursday. Saved a kid from being taken out by the riptide with my trusty bodyboard. Lunch at Wahoo's (Huntington Beach...If you we wondering)
  • Free lunch at Chick-Filet on Saturday. Evidently Satan got the same coupon, because it was hotter than hell in Corona. Something was not right that day?
  • Church...I am reminded how much I love my job!

These are the low lights of my week:

  • Broke up with my girlfriend on Tuesday. The hardest thing I ever had to do...It had to be done.
  • General tiredness from VBS
  • Summer Camp issues (nothing major)
  • CBU fin-Aid issues (Evidently, working at MAG rates me right up there with Bill Gates. However, my checking account would suggest something completely different. Please pray for me and this)
  • I am staying at a home were the ants are unbelievable, the dog runs away, and the AC sucks upstairs.

Overall it has been a decent week..Praise the Lord!

1 comment:

Mike Lovato said...

Glad to hear the good...sorry about the bad. I sensed the break-up was coming, but I'm sure it was tough.