Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hello Doggy

This morning I walked to the back yard to feed the six year old black lab named Scotty, as I do every morning. However, this was different...He was gone! Somehow, he broke his tie-line that he was attached to and decided to jump the fence and check out the town. After driving all over creation yelling "Scotty...Scotty...Scotty" (like I have tourets or something), I decided to check the animal shelter; he was not there either. Anyway, sometime around 2:30pm I hear a scratch at the front door. Lo behold Scotty came home...covered in white feathers! I am assuming that a family is now relieved of a few chickens or water foul. Needless to say, this place is now on 'lock down' and he will be in solitary confinement for the duration of the summer...poor doggy!

No comments: