Sunday, June 04, 2006

When it rains it pours...

This week I have felt the strain of working within Junior High ministry. I have felt the pain, tiredness, annoyance, and confusion. What am I doing? What is our purpose? Why don't they get it? Its moments like these that I feel God's presence even more in my life. I call these moments God moments. With the frustration that we all feel throughout the week, God is still at the helm plotting the course. He gently guides us and lovingly allows us to make mistakes. Yet, his grace is so amazing. Just when you think you hit rock bottom, he is there to pull you from the dispare that sometimes clouds our lives. Take comfort in the fact that are weakness is an opportunity for God's glory to be shown within our lives. He knows our needs, pains, and is holding our heads up when the rains begin to pour from the sky.


"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their stregth. They will soar on winds like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

No comments: