Friday, June 30, 2006

The van from hell



Yesterday I had to drive this van to Norwalk to pick up some sound equipment for a friend. This is his van and it's previous owner was Satan himself. Here is why I believe this to be true...

  • I left Riverside at 4:30pm. Traffic wasn't bad till I got onto the 91 west. It pretty much sucked from the 91 to the 5 north and all the way to the church.
  • The van has no working AC nor do the windows roll down (not even joking). So while it's 100 degrees outside, I'm baking inside this car. No human being would own something like this. Its safe to say that I was not having a great day.
  • What should have taken me 44 minutes, actually took me 2 1/2 hours. I got to Norwalk at 7pm. This whole experience really tested my patience. Honestly, I think I failed...

Oh, I looked like a youth pastor from 1986 while driving on the freeway...Absolutely ridiculous!

No comments: