Monday, June 26, 2006

Summer cold...God the Doctor

For the last week or so I have been sick with cold that I picked up in Arizona of all places. I rarely get sick, but when I do I'm out for the count. A few days ago I went on a staff retreat to Big Bear...big mistake. My head felt like it going to pop (altitude sickness?)! As with feeling miserable I had forgot to bring my medicine. So, sometime around 12am I walked down to the front desk of the hotel we were staying at and asked to see if they had something for me. They didn't. They did suggest that I go the 7-11 that was down the street. The answer to my problem? Nope, I drove up with some else, and he was asleep. So, I walked all over Big Bear at 12:24am looking for drugs! With no luck, I finally went back to my room, where I prayed that God would knock me out...It was 3:30am when God finally obliged. The funny thing is...I woke up feeling refreshed?

No comments: